News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO Megalodon

Started by Ikessauro, March 28, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hi, do you guys know where to get the PNSO Megalodon? Is there still hope to find one? All sites I knew are out of stock, seems like PNSO has stopped production.

IrritatorRaji

tanystropheus

It's a great model. It's so hard to predict which models would become heavily sought after.

Edit- Well, the last one sold for $76 on Ebay so perhaps the price on that one is inflated.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Ikessauro on March 28, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
[...] All sites I knew are out of stock, seems like PNSO has stopped production.

Well, PNSO are no more, so whatever figure made by this company you're after, get them as long as you can.

Shonisaurus

Thank God I bought all the figures that interested me. With the months it will go increasing the prices.

stegosauria

Unfortunately the PNSO stopped the production of their prehistoric figures. I don't know the exact problem but now everybody is waiting what will happen with them.

Reptilia

A solid PVC version of this, as well as the Basilosaurus, would have been fantastic.

acro-man

No more.
Can't find brand new ones even in China.
Along Megalodon, there are Mamenchisaurus, Doyle who had the same fate.
You don't know who will become the next, so grab one as soon as you can.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Ikessauro

Still looking for a Megalodon. If anyone is willing to sell one, even a second hand, used, but in good condition, I'm interested.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.