News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton Kit

Started by spencer1984, July 12, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spencer1984

Hi all! I have been looking for a 1/24 scale T. Rex skeleton for a future project. Not necessarily museum quality, but I'd like something relatively realistic. In my searching I came across Adam's site, and he suggested I pose the question here. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

acro-man

The Chinese artist Vwuvwu's made a Rex skeleton "Sue" in 1/20.
You can request a 1/24 one because it's 3D print.

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Einherjar

Where can I buy these and what do they cost?

mgaguilar

spencer1984

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.