You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistory Resurrection's dinosaur drawings and collection of figures and books.

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, June 12, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Your collection is quite good, I have seen in your first photos of your collection the standard mapusaurus of Collecta, the tyrannosaurus rex running from Papo, the tyrannosaurus rex from Rebor and books related to the encyclopedia of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Dougal Dixon among others. It's a pretty extensive and cool collection.

Prehistory Resurrection

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 12, 2018, 05:53:31 PM
Your collection is quite good, I have seen in your first photos of your collection the standard mapusaurus of Collecta, the tyrannosaurus rex running from Papo, the tyrannosaurus rex from Rebor and books related to the encyclopedia of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Dougal Dixon among others. It's a pretty extensive and cool collection.

Thank you very much, greatly appreciated! :)

Nimravus

Nice collection to start with! Some photos are a bit blurry though :-\
Congrats

Prehistory Resurrection

Quote from: Nimravus on June 12, 2018, 07:40:05 PM
Nice collection to start with! Some photos are a bit blurry though :-\
Congrats

Thanks, there is actually a photo of my collection which is blurry and another one which is not.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.