You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Archaeopteryx and Protoceratops by SilverCorn

Started by DinoToyForum, June 23, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

I know the manufacturer of these plastic dinosaur fossils as the name is marked on the back of each one ("Silvercorn"), but I don't remember how I got hold of them, or when (maybe mid 'naughties'?). I don't remember buying them and I have a feeling they might've been given away with cereal or a fast food deal, something like that. avatar_stargatedalek @stargatedalek has the same pair over at the ATF (see here: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1648.msg19151#msg19151). She says she got them from a dollar store. However, I'm in the UK, so they must've had a wide distribution. Does anyone else have these?

Libraraptor

I don't have the slightest clue.  But no Protoceratops has ever been found in this position.  A weird blend of fossil replica and skeleton model...

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Libraraptor on June 23, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
I don't have the slightest clue.  But no Protoceratops has ever been found in this position.  A weird blend of fossil replica and skeleton model...

Yes, the Archaeopteryx is very good and makes more sense than the Protoceratops.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.