News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Potential sales from the Uk..

Started by UK, June 28, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

The potential miniaturisation of my collection continues and I am thinking about offering the opportunity for members to grab some rarities. It's a bit of a Dutch auction so you should,send me you best offer excluding postage and I will consider selling.

At the moment I'm at a crossroads with collecting, the items I'm thinking about selling are rarities I might never find again so if I don't sell, please forgive me.

I've not taken photos yet but most items are famous enough for people to know them.

Lot 3 altogether preferably.

Bullyland figures currently on hold

Mastodonsaurus with Orinoco release tag
Blue and green archaeopteryx
Batrachotomus blue version
Paratypothorax
Liliensternus
Arizinosaurus

All in excellent condition

ankylosaurus with paint rub

Lot 4
Kiayodo revotech T. rex version two, mint in box.

Lot 5

Boxed safari dinosaurs of China Yangchuanosaurus never displayed.

Lot 6

Unpainted schleich triceratops, Safari psittacosaurus and favorite soft T. rex

Lot 7

Very rare complete set of Dna predators series one and a small selection from series 2. Never seen a complete series one for sale.

Please PM me with your final offer and I'll promise I will give consideration. I'm torn with collecting or downsizing at the moment.

Lot 8, very rare ELC sabre tooth cat. Lovely figure.

UK

Shame with no interest. Might soon be on eBay so lots withdrawn. Might consider trading.

Thanks.

Shonisaurus

Hello UK I buy the Play Visions andrewsarchus if you are interested in selling me that beauty of the paleoart of the nineties, you know where you have a secure client.  :)

UK

Having had two offers, I'm happy to open up the lots again once more.

Thanks

Steve

UK

BlueKrono

I'd be interested in one of the predators, but I think you've told me you don't want to split up the complete set.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

UK

Quote from: BlueKrono on July 08, 2018, 11:44:22 PM
I'd be interested in one of the predators, but I think you've told me you don't want to split up the complete set.

Sorry, I would wish to keep them as a group.

BTW, which one are you searching for?

Megalosaurus

I'm interested in the lots 3, 5. P.M. you.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

UK

Hi All, just to say lots 1,2 and 3 are either on hold or taken up. And 5 is in negotiation.

Still other goodies though....

BlueKrono

Quote from: UK on July 09, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
Quote from: BlueKrono on July 08, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Sorry, I would wish to keep them as a group.

BTW, which one are you searching for?

Just the Terror Bird. I've already acquired the mosasaur and plesiosaur.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Toasaurus

Sent a pm about the Batrachotomus

UK

Added a new item and updated current lots.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.