News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Awesome Rangers - Full-Length Power Rangers parody

Started by Patrx, August 22, 2012, 03:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

Hi, all! Not sure where to place this, so I don't mind it being moved if I've chosen poorly. I imagine there are a few Power Rangers fans here, so I thought I might share this little parody film my friends and I worked up several years back for a local convention. As the "effects guy", I relish any opportunity to show it off to a new audience ;D Mind, I can't take credit for the CGI mecha footage, or most of the greenscreen stuff, as that was done before I fixed up this "special edition" version.

On today's episode of Awesome Rangers:
The Awesome Duo, Tony (The AWESOME WHITE Ranger) and Lathan (The BLING GOLD Ranger) are excited to take part in Awesome City's annual Pre-Arbor Day Plant-A-Tree-Festival! But The Grand Witch, Wanda Wickedra, has other plans. Her new TREE REAPER monster is designed to terminate the town's treasured trees! The Awesome Rangers will need more help to defeat this foe - in the form of new Rangers EMO BLACK, NINJA YELLOW, CLEMSON BLUE and TOTALLY PINK! But will that be enough to topple Wanda's deforesting demon? Find out, on the Super Fighting Awesome Rangers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rpPJlanf68
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six