News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Zopteryx's Art

Started by ZoPteryx, July 31, 2012, 06:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoPteryx

It's about time a posted some of pictures of my paleoart! ;D

I mainly just do pencil sketches; rarely do I ever get around to coloring pieces.  A lot of my best work is on annoying lined paper, so I apologize about that in advanced! ;)

Any and all comments, questions, and criticisms are welcome! ^-^

So without further ado, here's the first one I'll share.

Two Terror Birds (modeled after Kelenken) harass a mother Macrauchenia and calf.  The calf has already sustained an injury. A Megatherium browses in the background.  This one's unfinished, there should be some glyptodonts in the background.  And sorry about the ratty paper quality, this one's old.

And some other stuff:

Himmapaan

Lovely drawings, Zopteryx!

I recommend investing in some good drawing paper without delay!  ;D

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Himmapaan on August 08, 2012, 02:02:20 AM
Lovely drawings, Zopteryx!

I recommend investing in some good drawing paper without delay!  ;D

Thank you! :))  And the paper problem will be solved shortly.

Jetoar

Good draws! Your Suchomimus is cool. I like it  :).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Weaver

Oh wow, I didn't see this thread earlier, all I have to say is: Sivatherium! Macrauchenia! More lovely mammals is what I would like to see from you Zopteryx. <3 I really like your Icthyovenator too.

Also, heehee you have skulls and other things on the backs of your notes. Do you have more? If so please share em.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.