News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Finally back..

Started by mmfrankford, August 12, 2012, 03:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmfrankford

I was awol for awhile but i'm finally back. I had some psychological and job related issues that needed some work, so everything else was put on hold. Luckily I have the help needed and a better job. So I'm back to illustrating and contributing to the forums. :)
I'm working on an illustration of allosaurus for blade right now and I finished masiakasaurus and the quartet of ceratopsians. Also finally painting the small army of dinosaur models I have. I'll post pics soon. *orthocone*

Himmapaan

Good to see you, Melissa. I had been wondering how you were.  :)

mmfrankford

Thanks. Glad to be back. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice to see you back Melissa !

The Masiakasaurus looks great ! I knew David liked it.. lol

Hope your mom is feeling better !

mmfrankford

Thanks. My mom has the hardware removed this Thursday. (fyi - she broke her elbow in a fall and has metal hardware holding it all together.)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: mmfrankford on August 13, 2012, 12:43:25 PM
Thanks. My mom has the hardware removed this Thursday. (fyi - she broke her elbow in a fall and has metal hardware holding it all together.)

That's good to hear. At least they aren't leaving anything. I had a friend who had a pin left in his leg, acted up every time the weather was cold.

ajax

Quote from: mmfrankford on August 13, 2012, 12:43:25 PM

I hope it holds together, I broke my elbow 5 years ago, had plates and pins inserted which didnt work so they took all the metal out and just let it mend itself, my arm is now about 30 degrees out (bent), now my wrist gives me the most pain as the arm bones move which creates wrist problems. (don't let your mum know this as she might worry)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.