News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My Giganotosaurus thus far

Started by Syndicate Bias, September 30, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

It's almost done sorry for the lack of progress pictures but couldn't resist this is my flagship dinosaur of my collection 😊

Take that T Rex fans jkjk

Mackeral

Looks menacing Syndicate, great work! Like the colour scheme. How did you manage to create the blending yellow-orange tones in the eyes? Applying layer over layer or used a wet-in-wet technique?

JohannesB

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Mackeral on September 30, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
Looks menacing Syndicate, great work! Like the colour scheme. How did you manage to create the blending yellow-orange tones in the eyes? Applying layer over layer or used a wet-in-wet technique?

Yea my wife did the wet-in-wet technique with copper and gold to achieve the eye colour

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.