News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted: Jurassic World toys

Started by WebDragon, October 06, 2018, 02:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebDragon

Hello all! It's been a while since I've popped my head back in here; after a few moves I find myself with some free shelf space and want to pick up some of the toys I've been missing out on recently!

I'd like to nab some figures from the Jurassic World movies, but I'm discouraged by the high prices for the mint on card ones on Ebay. I'm hoping for garage sale/used condition stuff, they don't need to be perfect. I'll certainly consider things in nicer condition, if people are looking to move them along  :)

Specifically, I'd like to try and find:
Thrash n' Throw T. rex
Battle Damage Stygimoloch, Herrerasaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, and Monolophosaurus
Action Attack Carnotaurus, Suchomimus
Attack Pack (or multipack versions) Dimorphodon, Gallimimus, Herrerasaurus, Stygimoloch, Minmi, Protoceratops, Proceratosaurus
Roarivores Baryonyx, Metriacanthosaurus, Carnotaurus, Sinoceratops, Ceratosaurus, Ankylosaurus
Funko Pop Stygimoloch
Destruct-o-saurus Microceratus
Real Feel Mosasaurus

Located in US, can pay via PayPal. Thanks!

stargatedalek

You're not going to find used (let alone discount) options of products that just hit the shelves a few months ago.

Flaffy

It shouldn't be hard to find brand new JWFK stuff in the US for retail price.
Just go to your local Targets or Walmarts.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.