News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pelicanimimus Reference

Started by Yutyrannus, August 12, 2012, 04:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

What is the best reference for drawing a Pelicanimimus?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

ZoPteryx

Here's a good one: :)

Throat pouch seems a little exaggerated.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Zopteryx on August 12, 2012, 07:36:31 PM
Here's a good one: :)

Throat pouch seems a little exaggerated.
I agree. I recently found this one by Pilsator. Would it work?

[attachment msg=16106][/attachment]

ZoPteryx

Looks like an excellent portrait.

Gryphoceratops

The wrists on the first one are wrong. 

Honestly your best bet would be to find a picture of the bones. 

Yutyrannus

I am unable to find pictures of the fossil. Even though it will probably not be a fully correct reconstruction if I do, I think will base it on the head drawing by Pilsator and draw the rest of the body based on some other ornithomimosaur. But for now, is this a good skeletal to draw a Concavenator from?

[attachment msg=16729][/attachment]

ZoPteryx

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.