News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Dream New for 2019

Started by RobinGoodfellow, January 26, 2019, 09:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

A new figure into the Dino Dream' line:  1:15 Pteranodon

:)

ITdactyl

If only this much effort went into the production of realistic pterosaurs and not just the JP variants...

Also had to laugh a little at "teeth wing", this is the toothy JP3 version after all.  I have to say, it is [very] nice to look at.  Would I spend on it?  Who am I kidding, I probably will...

RobinGoodfellow

The whole Dino Dream line is about JP/JW (not-licensed  ;) ) replicas..   ;D
So it's most for JP/JW fans  :P

Shonisaurus

For what it indicates is not resin on eBay, I pass the comment from eBay.

"about 22cm length, it is the finished product, not a resin."

Robin, could you tell me if Dino Dream's pteranodon is made of vinyl or PVC, that is, unbreakable? I'm interested in that figure although the price of that figure on eBay is too high. I have tried to research on the Internet and it is not clear to me what material this figure is made of.

Incidentally, it is a very beautiful and very well made pteranodon. A beautiful sculpture.

RobinGoodfellow

I don't know.
I have Compsognathus duo from Dino Dream.
Probably they are not resin.
But they are still fragile figures due to small and tiny parts.
PVC does not mean "unbreakable"...
This JP Pteranodon seems to be a fragile figure too to my eyes.

Shonisaurus

Thank you very much for your quick reply Robin. :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

I assumed " not a resin " meant " not a resin kit ".  Seeing as they also said it was finished and painted.  My guess was it was 3D printed and painted up by them?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.