News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat Cryo Asking Price?

Started by IrritatorRaji, October 22, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Hi all,

I have long been wanting a Battat Terra Cryolophosaurus, unfortunately I haven't seen one come up on Ebay for quite a while, so I'm not sure how much I should anticipate to spend on it. Anyone know what a reasonable going price for the Battat Cryolophosaurus would be nowadays?
Also, if you've got one you're maybe willing to part with, feel free to PM me.

DinoObsessed

I have one in the box and one loose do you have anything to trade or would you do paypal money? Make an offer.

IrritatorRaji

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

IrritatorRaji

Wow, that little? For real? I thought with it being retired it would fetch a much higher price

acro-man

Retired? Really?! After 2 years of its re-issue?
I don't know.
That's too fast.

What I said 10-12 bucks was the price 2 years ago, when Cryo scattered in every local Target store in the states.
I bought mine back then with 10, and I was in China...

Now I really have no idea
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Jose S.M.

I'm really sad this one got retired. And mad at me for not getting it. I've been also checking ebay but they don't show up. I had it in an order from dejankins and canceled it. What a dumb decision!

DinoObsessed

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji
I like jurasic park disney dinosaur walking with dinosaurs i dont have many figures from 2015 and up.

IrritatorRaji

avatar_DinoObsessed @DinoObcessed

Of all those older ones, the only figure I'm cool with parting with is one of Url (Ankylosaurus) from Disney's Dinosaur (am far too possessive over my Jurassic Park stuff, haha).
I assuming that won't tickle your fancy, so how much are you looking for in cash? (For the loose Cryo, I don't care much for MIB stuff)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.