News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need German aid!

Started by Roselaar, August 19, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

It has recently come to my attention that a German chain of stores called Müller is selling several Jurassic World Battle Damage items that are hot on my wish list. Sadly, they offer no international shipping, not even to neighbouring countries (including my own, the Kingdom of the Netherlands).

So obviously, now I'm looking for kindhearted, helpful German forum members who wouldn't feel disinclined to help out a fellow dinosaur collector living between them and the North Sea. Are you that forum member, dear reader? ;)

Repurposed this thread from a previous one where I enlisted British aid. Because apparently, the Dutch have it bad in terms of JW unavailability. Though if you're looking for specific JW wave 2/3 items from the main line, I might actually be able to help you out as well... ;)

IrritatorRaji

A brit, at your service! Am 20 minutes away from a Smyths :)

Roselaar

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on August 19, 2018, 05:28:37 PM
A brit, at your service! Am 20 minutes away from a Smyths :)

PMing immediately! :)

DragonRider02

I would like to know if the Super Collosal Rexy and Suchomimus are avaiable in UK and how much they eventually cost... I haven't seen them on Smyths Page...

IrritatorRaji

avatar_DragonRider02 @DragonRider02

Haven't seen either in the UK unfortunately, not even in online British retailers, so it's likely they won't stock here :(

stargatedalek

Colossal rex is roughly $75 CAD and the stores here are very well stocked with them, but shipping out of Canada would be insane.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: DragonRider02 on August 19, 2018, 10:26:53 PM
I would like to know if the Super Collosal Rexy and Suchomimus are avaiable in UK and how much they eventually cost... I haven't seen them on Smyths Page...

Super Colossal is available on Amazon UK for 70£ (with Prime shipping).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jurassic-World-FMM63-Colossal-Tyrannosaurus/dp/B076N9JT8G/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1534743365&sr=8-9&keywords=jurassic+world+toys

Roselaar

Udated this thread! Now I'm looking for generous German goodwill.  :)

Nimravus

Hi Roselaar,
Unfortunately I am not currently in Stuttgart, I moved temporarily to USA until Christmas, so I cannot help you at the moment.
My German colleagues will reply to you tomorrow for sure!

Libraraptor

What exactly can I do for you?  Please PM

Roselaar

Roselaar

Bumping this thread back up. I can still very much use the kind assistance of a warmhearted German forum member to help me out JW wise. :)

Lanthanotus

Sorry, no Müller around here, at least no chain store big enough to offer toys. Or do they also sell these via internet? In this case I could help out.

Roselaar

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 25, 2018, 06:29:56 PM
Sorry, no Müller around here, at least no chain store big enough to offer toys. Or do they also sell these via internet? In this case I could help out.

Müller does have a webstore (which sadly doesn't stock everything I see in stores, but at least the items I want most), but only ships within Germany. That could still be a solution though, thanks! I can live with double shipping costs, Germany is not that far away after all... So if you're willing to help out... ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.