News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Chinasaurs reborn 20] Dinone Studio's Huanghe Flumen Stegodon

Started by acro-man, September 21, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

[Chinasaurs reborn] is a series of Chinasaurs sharing threads that aims to bridge this lovable forum and Chinese sculptors so that more Chinese models can be shared and enjoyed worldwide.

Species: Huanghe Flumen Stegodon
Studio: Dinone
Scale: 1/35 or 1/20
Material: resin
Time of shipment: November, 2018

OptionA - 1/35 scale  Status: Available
Dimensions: 23cmL * 11cmH
Price for kit: $110
Price for finished model: $195

OptionB - 1/20 scale  Status: All gone
Dimensions: 40cmL * 18.5cmH
Price for kit: $225
Price for finished model: $340

(All gone     All gone      All gone)
[[[SUPER SPECIAL OFFER]]]
Be the first 10 to order the big Stegodon(1/20) and get a small one(1/35) for free!!!

The artist, also an instructor in college, continued to show his love for prehistoric creatures after the amazing Amargasaurus. This time brought to light here is the peculiar Stegodon who had to put its trunk sideways off its straight tusks.

Reference link: Stegodon, the "elephant" with sideways trunk by Julio Lacerda
http://www.eartharchives.org/articles/stegodon-the-elephant-with-sideways-trunk/

----------------------------------------
Please PM for purchase inquiries.
Thank you for reading :)
----------------------------------------

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Bombyx

Usually I don't collect the mammal statues but I bought a tusk fossil (a small part not a full tusk unfortunatly) and I was looking for a Stegodon statue fro months ago. Thank you for the info. I think I will order the 1/20th one.

acro-man

Quote from: Bombyx on September 24, 2018, 12:14:13 PM
Usually I don't collect the mammal statues but I bought a tusk fossil (a small part not a full tusk unfortunatly) and I was looking for a Stegodon statue fro months ago. Thank you for the info. I think I will order the 1/20th one.

You are welcome Bombyx  :)
and it's still not too late for the Special Offer - buy the big one and get a small one for FREE.
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

NOV 2 UPDATE
Stegodon kits start shipping today.
Finished models will have to wait one or two weeks.
喜欢收集和P图

acro-man

One of the buyers named "Vlad" finished his superb paint on the Stegodon.
Have a look!

喜欢收集和P图

tristana

Hello,

I can not send you an email to your address: [email protected] because the mail programs give me the following message: rejecting banned content. So could you tell me how much it would cost the Huanghe Flumen Stegodon 1:35 figurine assembled and painted with shipping costs for Belgium?.  Thank you.

acro-man

T @tristana Emmm... Strange. Anyway you can reach me by PM here.  :)
Unfortunately, 1:35 finished models are ALL GONE.
I have asked the community and nobody seemed to be selling it at the moment.
But will keep an eye for you.  ;)
喜欢收集和P图

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.