News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Royal Mint - The Dinosauria Collection

Started by DinoToyForum, March 16, 2020, 09:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

The Royal Mint, in collaboration with the Natural History Museum, London, have produced a new series of dinosaur-themed coins. The Dinosauria Collection features the first three British dinosaurs discovered, and the designs were created by paleoartist Bob Nicholls. The Iguanodon limited edition version is already available and I understand other special editions will be released soon.

https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/the-dinosauria-collection/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwx7zzBRCcARIsABPRscOhtI-C1Jwh5EzcC9xNRX4GnlSuXqFRD2kxvVxh_8lC5oWLu-DSWt8aAn2bEALw_wcB

Gothmog the Baryonyx

The first one released was actually the Megalosaurus (I already have one - the cheapest version), the Iguanodon is due for release in a few weeks, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 16, 2020, 11:57:16 PM
The first one released was actually the Megalosaurus (I already have one - the cheapest version), the Iguanodon is due for release in a few weeks, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed.

Ah, thanks, I missed that.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.