You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Anyone have the "Planet Dinosaur: Next Generation of Killer Giants" book?

Started by Chasmosaur, August 24, 2012, 07:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasmosaur

Thinking about picking this book up along with the dvd. Can someone with the book post some pics of the inside pages?

Thanks

Balaur

Quote from: A on August 24, 2012, 07:12:37 AM
Thinking about picking this book up along with the dvd. Can someone with the book post some pics of the inside pages?

Thanks

Will that help? I have the book and I like it, it is very enjoyable. Not as good as the Walking with Dinosaurs book though.

Chasmosaur

Thanks for the pics. That helped a bit. I'll probably skip this one.

Balaur

Quote from: A on August 27, 2012, 12:24:54 AM
Thanks for the pics. That helped a bit. I'll probably skip this one.

No problem. It does show some intresting information and good pictures though. The one problem I have is that on the back cover they label the Hatzegopteryx as a winged dinosaur.  :-X

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.