News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Galileo`s 1:48 T-Rex

Started by ataraxus, September 21, 2012, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxus

Blade-of-the-Moon

ihatefeathers144

Ikessauro

Great model, I wish I had the time and skills to build one for myself. Anyways, the paint job is cool, I love dinos in red or orange-ish colors. I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism, but I think it would better with a more irregular pattern than with those almost circular spots. Overall your work is great!

tyrantqueen

This is good, you did a nice job painting this. It is interesting to see different colours instead of the usual browns and greens of Jurassic Park.

As for the model itself, it is not really to my personal taste. It sort of looks like a bulldog with all those wrinkles and bags around its eyes. That's more of a opinion of the JP Rex design itself than anything else of course 8)

postsaurischian

:o  The details on mouth & teeth are phenomenal for a 1:48 model! (I mean sculpting and painting such)

Congratulations :)!

ataraxus

Yes, Galileo is a master of this!

ataraxus

Quote from: Ikessauro on September 23, 2012, 02:33:35 AM
Great model, I wish I had the time and skills to build one for myself. Anyways, the paint job is cool, I love dinos in red or orange-ish colors. I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism, but I think it would better with a more irregular pattern than with those almost circular spots. Overall your work is great!

i agree with you, i was  a bit unpatient and would only finish the kit  :o

Dr. Brad

Nice job - more spots might have been nice, but still, good work! I really like what you've done with this kit!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.