News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

"Berserker Rex" Indominus rex 1/35 scale figure

Started by MLMjp, November 25, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnosaur on January 07, 2019, 04:03:16 AM
So Is this "berserker rex" pre painted? because I've seen a few people with what looked like a unpainted transparent model
that they painted later.

I believe that's a special camouflage variant, like it does in the film.

Shonisaurus

How beautiful is the indomimus. I hope you release my pre-order as soon as possible, although I know positively that I will have to wait at least until March. Sincerely I have four you expect one of a fantastic animal indomimus and three of prehistoric dinosaurs stygimoloch, tyrannosaurus rex and giganotosaurus of Eofauna that are becoming eternal.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Minmiminime on December 29, 2018, 08:38:04 PM
avatar_Loon @Loon that is true, the movie monster was pretty shrink-wrapped but this is almost exoskeleton-like 🤔 Is the snout perhaps narrower, too?

There's a lot of artwork showing the I-rex as being this shrink-wrapped. Perhaps, they got their inspiration from the art assets rather than the final product. But then again, the movie version was also more shrink-wrapped than other theropods.

Dobber

Quote from: Dobber on January 02, 2019, 01:46:44 AM
Looking back over my order it says expected delivery to them of the item was in Dec. with delivery to me by early Feb. probably not going to happen. I just figured they had some of the first batch.  :-\

Chris

My I-Rex arrived yesterday. It is a gorgeous figure. Looks really good next to the V-Rex as well. It may be a movie monster but it really is a nice looking creature and this is a beautiful figure of it.  8)

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Shonisaurus

Syndicate Bias

Is...is that the Mosa they were working on? Le Boutique posted this on FB

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 24, 2019, 10:46:11 AM

Is...is that the Mosa they were working on? Le Boutique posted this on FB

No.
It's the 9Modelism Mosasaurus:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/baptistecoudert/31457970731

The website:
https://www.9modelism.com/product-page/copy-of-mosasaur-statue

Blade-of-the-Moon

The mosasaur they are producing looks to be in a similar scale and should be more detailed.

Syndicate Bias

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 24, 2019, 04:04:21 PM
The mosasaur they are producing looks to be in a similar scale and should be more detailed.

They need to mass-produce tyrannosaurus and velociraptor Nanmu Studio so that the scene of the fight film between the indominus and the dinosaurs and the prehistoric animals (mosasaurus) is completely finished.

I can not wait to see the new mosasaurus with the finished prototype of Nanmu Studio.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 24, 2019, 05:22:22 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 24, 2019, 04:04:21 PM

They need to mass-produce tyrannosaurus and velociraptor Nanmu Studio so that the scene of the fight film between the indominus and the dinosaurs and the prehistoric animals (mosasaurus) is completely finished.

I can not wait to see the new mosasaurus with the finished prototype of Nanmu Studio.

I'm surprised they have yet to make a T-Rex and Velociraptor..maybe they fear market saturation?   I did find this, not sure who made it but if it's Nanmu a full body one will be great :  https://www.ebay.com/itm/254038440871

Syndicate Bias

I think they're more focused on doing all the other JW dinos before jumping on the rex and raptors. Maybe an allo and Bary are also on the way

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 25, 2019, 06:58:13 AM
I think they're more focused on doing all the other JW dinos before jumping on the rex and raptors. Maybe an allo and Bary are also on the way

I'm certainly not complaining, though if I knew they were making a Rex I could skip the Rebor one  I have on preorder. ;)

I'd say Allo and Bary especially will get made. If they are willing to make a Mosasaur, maybe an Apatosaurus as well?

tanystropheus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 25, 2019, 07:46:23 AM

I'm certainly not complaining, though if I knew they were making a Rex I could skip the Rebor one  I have on preorder. ;)

I'd say Allo and Bary especially will get made. If they are willing to make a Mosasaur, maybe an Apatosaurus as well?

I am looking forward to a JP film accurate Allosaurus. The Mattel version is just plain bad.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: tanystropheus on February 25, 2019, 08:39:24 AM

I am looking forward to a JP film accurate Allosaurus. The Mattel version is just plain bad.

Hmm maybe. So far they have done alot of them minus old jp dinos which makes me believe that they're most likely gonna do an Apato sooner or later. I'm just glad they have a Carno on the way that one was my fave. Other than that I'm glad they aren't making a jp rex or raptor for now. We got too many of those already and Rebor isn't helping with their oversaturation

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 25, 2019, 09:56:38 AM
Quote from: tanystropheus on February 25, 2019, 08:39:24 AM

Hmm maybe. So far they have done alot of them minus old jp dinos which makes me believe that they're most likely gonna do an Apato sooner or later. I'm just glad they have a Carno on the way that one was my fave. Other than that I'm glad they aren't making a jp rex or raptor for now. We got too many of those already and Rebor isn't helping with their oversaturation

As was stated before.  You know if Nanmu does a Rex and Raptors they will be better quality/more like the film counterparts.  Also the Raptors might be in scale. ;) 

Shadowknight1

See, these guys are doing what I'd prefer.  Tackle the less "popular" ones.  I'm hoping for an Allosaurus at some point.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on February 25, 2019, 06:37:26 PM
See, these guys are doing what I'd prefer.  Tackle the less "popular" ones.  I'm hoping for an Allosaurus at some point.

But I'd want those too. :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: