You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Takeuchi Shinzen's juvenile sleeping Rex

Started by libersaurus, August 07, 2020, 01:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

libersaurus

Tyrant Lizard Kingfisher! Built and painted by me, inspired by my son's favorite bird. Thanks to BrontoScorpio for helpful tips on getting this delicate kit together. See more of my work at https://www.instagram.com/tjacksonrichards/

libersaurus

Oh! Obviously I don't know how to post images to this forum. Nor can I figure out how to delete this unfortunate post. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: libersaurus on August 07, 2020, 01:47:07 AM
Oh! Obviously I don't know how to post images to this forum. Nor can I figure out how to delete this unfortunate post. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Saw this piece on facebook, very well done!

I edited your images so they work, click the modify button on your first post and you can see what I did for future reference.

libersaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 07, 2020, 03:21:32 AM

I edited your images so they work, click the modify button on your first post and you can see what I did for future reference.

Thank you so much for the help and kind words! I'm a long-time lurker here but excited to start contributing to threads.

Dean Nonychus

I love the little details on this. The eyes and teeth are fantastic.
Open the door, get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

ceratopsian

It's a beautiful kit and your scheme works really well.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: libersaurus on August 07, 2020, 05:29:33 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 07, 2020, 03:21:32 AM

Thank you so much for the help and kind words! I'm a long-time lurker here but excited to start contributing to threads.

Your quite welcome and I look forward to it!

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: libersaurus on August 07, 2020, 01:43:56 AM
Tyrant Lizard Kingfisher! ... Thanks to BrontoScorpio for helpful tips ...

Was out of the forum for few weeks.
Glad to see you done well with your sleeping Jouv. T-rex
It looks incredible - at least I think it does -
My poor old eyes are just too weak for those 1 x 1 inch pics ...

libersaurus

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on September 16, 2020, 09:06:02 PM
Was out of the forum for few weeks.
Glad to see you done well with your sleeping Jouv. T-rex
It looks incredible - at least I think it does -
My poor old eyes are just too weak for those 1 x 1 inch pics ...
Thank you! And glad you are back (btw I am not properly receiving notifications about replies on these forum threads, hence my delayed response to your kind comments. A forum-wide glitch? Only my problem? I also apologize for the small pictures but couldn't determine how to enlarge them - except by payment to the hosting site. If you have any suggestions I would be grateful!). Do you have plans to paint yours? Or do you have your own local 'Martin Garratt' to whom you send such kits?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.