News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

IRON SKY: THE COMING RACE

Started by dragon53, May 11, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

IRON SKY: THE COMING RACE---teaser trailer released for the sequel to the 2012 movie.

Trailer link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFyGnNWw0f0

CityRaptor

Pretty sure that has been posted already on this forum in 2015.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

stargatedalek

Oh such a whimsically terrible movie this shall be. :P

Derek.McManus

In my opinion, this is a strange one...parts of the trailer look like they have decent production values other parts look... frankly awful right up there with the BBC's 70's Blake's 7 and Doctor Who! I have to admit the first time I saw the T.Rex crack out the Nazi salute I really did laugh! Interesting weird movies!

Simon

I can just see how this one came about - 3 screen writers were shooting the breeze after imbibing a few "beverages".

Writer 1: "Man, how can we do an easy flick and pick up some ratings and a quick buck?"

Writer 2: "Babes and Nazis always get ratings!"

Writer 3: "Dinosaurs!  Throw in some dinosaurs too!"

Writer 1: "Yeah, that's the ticket!  Pour me another one!"

*LOL**LOL**LOL*  ;D ;D

tanystropheus

Well, I enjoyed Kung Fury.... ;D

Derek.McManus

I have to be honest, I did laugh when the T.Rex cracked out a Nazi salute. The first movie is funny in a satirical way with nods to various genres but they might be going back to the well once too many now!

ITdactyl

Looks like good "turn your brains off" fun... only thing it needs to avoid is to take itself seriously.

Not too keen on seeing a rex being dropped by a flying kick though. ;D

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

.....was that Margaret Thatcher and Joseph Stalin as Lizard People? lol  :))

I'm looking forward to it! I enjoyed the original Iron Sky well enough.