News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Toys at Old Navy?

Started by Chasmosaur, September 03, 2012, 10:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasmosaur

I went to Old Navy at the end of July and found 2 dinosaur toys in one of the $3 buckets near the cashier area. One was a Tyrannosaurus and the other a Stegosaurus, both had yellow and sky blue colors. They were softer than the typical Chinasaurs. I was thinking of getting the T-rex just for fun, since I like the vibrant coloring and it didn't look too bad. But I decided against it so I left. Then a couple of weeks ago, I went back to see if they were still there or if more were in stock, but they were gone.

So now, I'm wondering if anyone here saw them too or bought any. I would like to see pics of them again, and if other dinos were made besides these two.