News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2019 Dino Expo Kaiyodo set of 5

Started by brettnj, March 29, 2019, 05:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Below is a paste of the message sent to my mailing list...

https://dino2019.jp/ticket.html

Set of 5 available in boxed museum bronze finish with advance ticket purchase at 5000 yen.

The regular/expected paint set of 5 will be available via random/y dispensing machine at the event for 500 yen each.

Here's the caveat...  My source is not yet sure if she will attend.

So I can't promise she can get the boxed set even if you pay the advance ticket price and I can't quote a price for the regular versions since we don't know how many spares we'll have to buy to get what we need (which will surely be an enormous amount) to meet the requests.

Buyers will have to pre-order with that understanding. Since the demand will surely be very high, if for some reason we can't meet it (though I doubt that will be the case), figures will (obviously) be distributed in request order.

Taking orders now.

Thanks.
Brett

Anyone not on my mailing list please PM with interest. Thanks.

brettnj

FYI, for anyone interested in the boxed set, it is limited to 2000 and already being sold with advance tickets to the exhibit. My source is buying those tickets for my buyers who've requested them likely Wednesday so if anyone is interested in those in particular, please let me know immediately.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.