News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Exacavation Kit: Dyatrima gigantea of Geoworld.

Started by Jetoar, September 02, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends. This morning I have been excavating my skeleton of Dyatrima.

These are that I did to excavate the skeleton

In a firts place, I divided the block in 6 squares: A, B, C, D, E, F.

I began to excavate the square F and I found the base and one part of its pelvis.

After, the square C and I found part of its legs and tail.

Inside of square B I saw the ribs.

When I retired the base and its pelvis I found its skull and its back.

You can see a close up of its skull.

Into square D I found the neck.

When I retired  its back and skull, I found the right leg

After, I found the another section of its pelvis enside the square A.

And finally I cleaned and I dried its skeleton.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

This is the final result of this excavation  ^-^.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

pylraster

Jetoar

Quote from: pylraster on September 04, 2012, 04:15:30 AM
Looks like you had fun with this!

Yes  :))! I have to do the draw of this excavation like as paleontologic excavation  ^-^. I am a freak  ;D.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.