News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Allosaurus teeth

Started by Jetoar, September 03, 2012, 07:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello again friends. I fix the teeth of my Bullyland Allosaurus because in this figure the space between teeth were not painted and the teeth were not painted very well.

This is my fix I have painted the the space between teeth and the teeth  ^-^.

You can see another view of the head (I thin that Bullyland tried to do their unofficial toys of WWD  ^-^).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

juju1305

quite good job. The teeth on the Bullylang allosaurus are the sole reasons why I can't get myself to buy this figure  :-\
It's a great figure, very stable with a nice color overall but the head is so messed up...

Jetoar

Quote from: juju1305 on September 03, 2012, 08:24:28 PM
quite good job. The teeth on the Bullylang allosaurus are the sole reasons why I can't get myself to buy this figure  :-\
It's a great figure, very stable with a nice color overall but the head is so messed up...

Thanks  ^-^! I think that the same. They would do better with its head but is good :). This is my first figure of Bullyland and I bought when I went France with the high school.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.