You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

(almost) all of my eBay Kaiyodo Dinotales finally listed

Started by brettnj, January 03, 2023, 08:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I just finished posting almost all of the Dinotales in my current inventory, with around 140 listings, on eBay. I do not recommend this; it is not fun...

In each case, I made sure, as I always do, that my price is the lowest on the site (at least, in terms of shipping costs, for US buyers). I didn't list skeletons nor skulls and I might still have some of those that are unlisted. I just was only as organized as I could manage when starting with a pretty fair lack of organization...

Additionally, I revised most if not all of my existing listings to be sure their prices were the lowest on the site as well (They were when first posted but of course others can post lower prices afterwards.).

All that noted, if interested in anything, please PM and I will provide a 10% discount and combine shipping, including further reducing prices ($3 per individual figure listing) to affect that, and then charge actual shipping. I'll also almost certainly reduce prices further still if anyone points out a lower cost for the same figure on the site.

I have several hundred other Japanese figures listed as well. And of course as I noted in a recent post, most of the original Battats.

Thanks and Happy New Year.
Brett
eBay ID bmk17