News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

need help ordering the pnso ankylosaurus

Started by Toasaurus, May 05, 2019, 05:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

Hi i recently got a amazon gift card from a friend for $25 cad  and was looking to get the pnso ankylosaurus. But i cant used the money in amazon.com  and its not availible in amazon.ca im low on funds and really want to get that anky if anyone is kind enough to order it for me and ship it to me i can order them something off amazon.ca for up to $25 cad please i need help heres the link to the ankylosaurus PNSO Prehistoric Animal Models Sede The Ankylosaurus 8.3" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RDW8KZL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8SKZCbCZ8SEFG