News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for the new wave of dino rivals figures

Started by Toasaurus, May 17, 2019, 07:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

Hi im looking for these jurassic world dino rival figures cause i cant find anything in canada and not to expensive

Mussaurus attack pack

Destroy n devor indominus

Any of the new savage strike figures like the dilophosaurus pachephlosaurus (sorry for the bad spelling) and the velicoraptor

The dual attack allosaurus

The dual attack nasutoceratops

The mega dual attack quetzalcoatlus

Would preorder but im kinda sceptical about relase dates and would prefer if i could order it and ship it now rather than preorder and have it ship "soon" a d also not to pay and arm and leg each for them pm me and let me know if you can help and ill talk about how much price