You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jetoar´s Preistoric Book collection.

Started by Jetoar, September 05, 2012, 03:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Helllo friends. This is my collecyion of books  ^-^.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

Looks good! Many familiar books, though in a different language. Are the two WWD books identical despite the difference in language?

Jetoar

Quote from: Roselaar on September 05, 2012, 03:25:12 PM
Looks good! Many familiar books, though in a different language. Are the two WWD books identical despite the difference in language?

Yes it is the same. I bought the English version in a flea market. It was very cheap and it is good to learn english  :)).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

tyrantqueen

What is David Norman's El Mundo de los Dinosaurios like? It is also know as Dinosaurs! in English. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dinosaur-David-Norman/dp/1852831286/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1

I am thinking about getting a copy, but I am unsure because I don't know what the contents are like. I also am afraid that it might just be a reprint of previous materials from the author's other books.

I am interested because it has a John Sibbick illo on the front, and is 192 pages long. Could you post a page or two, if that's not too much too ask? Thanks :)

Himmapaan

I get such pangs of envy looking at other people's book collections. It reminds me time and again of the years of information I had missed.

Jetoar

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 05, 2012, 04:42:11 PM
What is David Norman's El Mundo de los Dinosaurios like? It is also know as Dinosaurs! in English. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dinosaur-David-Norman/dp/1852831286/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1

I am thinking about getting a copy, but I am unsure because I don't know what the contents are like. I also am afraid that it might just be a reprint of previous materials from the author's other books.

I am interested because it has a John Sibbick illo on the front, and is 192 pages long. Could you post a page or two, if that's not too much too ask? Thanks :)

I share the images of the book with you  ^-^. I hope that I have could you.

Jetoar

Quote from: Himmapaan on September 05, 2012, 10:14:24 PM
I get such pangs of envy looking at other people's book collections. It reminds me time and again of the years of information I had missed.

Do not worry friend  ^-^!. When I was child, my parents bought a lot of books. This is the origin of my collection. You can to start you collection when as you wish  ^-^.

tyrantqueen

Thank you for responding to my request, that was very kind :)

Out of the whole collection, which would you say is your favourite book?

Jetoar

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 06, 2012, 03:13:43 PM
Thank you for responding to my request, that was very kind :)

Out of the whole collection, which would you say is your favourite book?

It is a difficult ask but, I think that Feathered Dinosaurs it is a beatiful book and Dinosaurios: Guia de campo it is very interesting  ^-^.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.