News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

KAIYODO SOFUBI Tyrannosaurus Rex

Started by UK, May 31, 2019, 11:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Hi All, I have a KAIYODO SOFUBI Tyrannosaurus Rex for sale. Classic version mint with box. £25 plus postage

https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product/sofubi-toy-box-tyrannosaurus-rex-classic/

Also, just testing the market....  I might be willing to part with my collect club collection - all 10 including both Tarbosaurus and the illusive Protoceratops / Velociraptor skeletal dual. All with boxes, papers and a box which contained a set of six. Two have issues, the Tarchia skull has a small joint issue and Dsungaripterus is missing its plastic rod.

Any idea of their value as a set?

Thanks

UK

Updated and enhanced sales list: (all excluding postage)

KAIYODO SOFUBI Tyrannosaurus Rex    £25           - boxed version
All ten collect club figures (see above)   £175         - includes sales box, figures boxes, papers and all figures - 2 have minor issues but not the Protoceratops / Velociraptor skeletal dual
Favorite oldies 1950's Brachiosaurus     £70           - no box but stand and great condition
Favorite oldies 1950's Rex                    £70           - no box but stand and great condition
Favorite oldies 1950's Iguanodon          £70           - no box but stand and great condition
Favorite oldies 1950's Triceratops         £40           - missing part of a horn courtesy of my nephew!
PNSO 7 little dinosaurs of China           £55           - mint in box
Jurassic World Giftset (2 figures)          £40           - will need to find dvd - https://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-Limited-Giftset-Collectible-Dinosaurs/dp/B016QR3MXC/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Jurassic-Limited-Giftset-Collectible-Dinosaurs&qid=1559647087&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Will pm photos if you're interested.     

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.