News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Who wants these Kaiyodos?

Started by EmperorDinobot, September 05, 2012, 07:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Make me an offer. A good offer, mind you. I'd love to keep them but I bought something really expensive, and the Doedicurus is not a dinosaur.
They're all in excellent condition. Part of the treasure I bought earlier this year.

Seijun

Oh! I think I would like the Titanis and Doedicurus. What do you want for the pair?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

EmperorDinobot

I wanna hear a good offer first. There's only one Doedicurus on ebay.
Titanis is not on ebay. I want to trade it for a Therizinosaurus, Tarbosaurus, or cold hard cash.

Preferably cash.

Seijun

The doed shows in completed listings, about $11-12 for brand new ones. The titanis also shows in completed listings, about $20 for new. I'm afraid I will have to pass on both at those prices, at the moment. Maybe if you still have them in a few weeks..
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

EmperorDinobot

They'll be here.

Why is there a doedicurus on $50 anyways? What's so special about a...mammal?

Seijun

I think the seller is just hoping someone will be desperate enough, or uninformed enough, to buy it. The completed listings show that it ended before with no buyers, so the seller relisted it. Overpricing of kaiyodos is very common on ebay.

EmperorDinobot

Then there is no set market amount then? What's the average high for Doedicurus? I might just keep it, though it's a...mammal...

But the Batcave is also gonna be a cave for mammals...but I did just spend $125 on it, so, I wanna get the $ up. I can sell Doedicurus and Titanis for $40 both. Interested? Or wanna trade for a Theri and a Tarbo?

SBell

Looking this over you have to watch out on values for these figures.  Samsonchik is extremely overpriced on ebay (almost as much so as toyofspark).

I guess if someone wants to pay it, but honestly, most regular-version dinotales shouldn't be over $15 (specials, metals, secrets and Expo figures of course vary a lot more).

Just an informed opinion here, but if you can find a buyer at that price that would be great!

Seijun

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on September 05, 2012, 11:56:31 AM
Then there is no set market amount then? What's the average high for Doedicurus? I might just keep it, though it's a...mammal...

But the Batcave is also gonna be a cave for mammals...but I did just spend $125 on it, so, I wanna get the $ up. I can sell Doedicurus and Titanis for $40 both. Interested? Or wanna trade for a Theri and a Tarbo?

Like I said, ebay's completed listings show an average selling price of $10-11 for the doed, and $20 for the titanis. Considering yours are unpackaged and "used" so to speak, I would pay a max of 9 for the doed, and 18 for the titanis, assuming both are in absolute mint condition, clean, and from a non-smoking home. I generally price all my kaiyodos at a dollar or two less than the average price that they have sold for on ebay (the prices they have SOLD for, not the prices they are listed at).

EmperorDinobot

If Seijun wants them, they're his. $32 total. That covers shipping.

Seijun

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on September 06, 2012, 08:36:21 AM
If Seijun wants them, they're his. $32 total. That covers shipping.

I won't be able to pay until the 13th, at the earliest. So please don't hold them for me if someone else wants them more and can pay sooner. :)

EmperorDinobot

Chances are nobody's buying. So I can wait.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.