News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Paper Chase

Started by amargasaurus cazaui, October 17, 2012, 09:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 05, 2016, 09:22:26 PM
I would very much appreciate it if someone could get this paper for me :):
Rodrigo A. Otero; Sergio Soto-Acuña; David Rubilar-Rogers; Carolina S. Gutstein (2016). "Kaikaifilu hervei gen. et sp. nov., a new large mosasaur (Squamata, Mosasauridae) from the upper Maastrichtian of Antarctica".

What journal, issue, and page numbers?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on November 05, 2016, 09:28:21 PM
Rodrigo A. Otero; Sergio Soto-Acuña; David Rubilar-Rogers; Carolina S. Gutstein (2016). "Kaikaifilu hervei gen. et sp. nov., a new large mosasaur (Squamata, Mosasauridae) from the upper Maastrichtian of Antarctica".

The journal is ScienceDirect, but I do not know the issue or page numbers :-\. It is still in press. Here's the link:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195667116303123

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 05, 2016, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on November 05, 2016, 09:28:21 PM

The journal is ScienceDirect, but I do not know the issue or page numbers :-\. It is still in press. Here's the link:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195667116303123

Sciencedirect is just an online provider of many journals. In this case, the journal is Cretaceous Research. Since it is in press, only the pre-publication version is available. PM me your email. :)

Newt

I'm looking for the following papers:

The osteology of Camarasaurus lewisi (Jensen 1988). McIntosh, J.S., W.E. Miller, K.L. Stadtman, and D.D. Gillette. 1996. Brigham Young University Geology Studies 41:73-95.

Cathetosaurus as a valid sauropod genus and comparisons with Camarasaurus. Mateus, O. and E. Tschopp. 2013. SVP 73rd Meeting, Programs and Abstracts.  Supplement to the online Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, vol. 173.

Thanks!

amargasaurus cazaui

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

amargasaurus cazaui

Killbourne, B. and Carpenter, K. (2005). "Redescription of Gargoyleosaurus parkpinorum, a polacanthid ankylosaur from the Upper Jurassic of Albany County, Wyoming". Neues Jahrbuch für Geologie und Paläontologie, 237, 111-160.

https://app.box.com/s/gqt877l761uwm7xkh7vf6py75791rbql

Ji et al. 2012. A new oviraptorosaur from the Yixian Formation of Jianchang, western Liaoning Province, China. Geol. Bull. China.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rjvma3rc16dz4a5/Ningyuansaurus.pdf

Origin of spiders and their spinning organs
https://app.box.com/s/debtxjl5xrxt92p7atqee24e2jucc9x6

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Newt

Newt

Now looking for:

Gilmore, C.W. 1925. A nearly complete articulated skeleton of Camarasaurus, a saurischian dinosaur from the Dinosaur National Monument. Memoirs of the Carnegie Museum 10:347-384.

Holland, W.J. 1924. Description of Uintasaurus douglassi Holland. Annals of the Carnegie Museum 15:119-138.

Newt

How about this one:

Parker, W. G. 2008. Description of new material of the aetosaur Desmatosuchus spurensis (Archosauria: Suchia) from the Chinle Formation of Arizona and a revision of the genus Desmatosuchus. PaleoBios 28:281-40.

Newt

I know this is a long shot, but figured I'd try:

Parks, Peter. 1969. Cranial anatomy and mastication of the Triassic reptile Trilophosaurus. M.S. thesis, University of Texas at Austin. 100 pp.