You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I am interested in four figures I offer a good sum of money

Started by Shonisaurus, October 05, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

As it is impossible for me to find these figures on eBay, I get in touch with the forum to see who would be willing to sell me three figures that are impossible for me to find or where I could find these figures. I offer a good sum of money but not a sum of scandalous money. I'm not to spend too much. The figures are the following:

Palorchestes of Play Visions big size I am not able to find it on eBay and it is for me the Holy Grail metaphorically speaking, apart from that it is a prehistoric mammal that has barely been made in the toy market.

Smilodon leonado of Play Visions big size, is another figure in which I am interested I can not find it on eBay or Amazon.

Andrewsarchus from Play Visions big size. Although UK (to which I am eternally grateful I was sold one) would need another to form a partner with this one. It is a very beautiful figure. If anyone knows who can sell it, eBay tells me or Amazon.

Finally the only figure that I lack of Battat Terra the mini tyrannosaurus rex Battat not found or on Ebay and a member of the forum I sold it but at a price for me unreachable and I understand. Would someone know where I could find that figure on eBay or is there anyone interested in selling it to me at a reasonable price? I know he is a rare figure and at the same time precious in his sculpture but it is not a noble metal or a diamond and I say it with all due respect.

If someone is willing to sell me one of these four figures or tell me how to find them I would appreciate it.

Note: I am a serious salesperson one hundred percent and accredited by innumerable members of the forum. In the same way that I am serious I ask you for an equal reciprocity.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor Thank you for the information, but from this online sales page, I warn that no one is faithful to it. In a publication that I made in his day I commented that I had bought this figure in this online company and a year and a half ago I received no response. It's a pirate page, I had to change all the bank and account details of Paypal. If you want to check it, try to buy 20000 figures from palorchestes and it will tell you that you can buy them, that's impossible.

Fakes page is not anyone. I made the mistake of buying that figure and it's more like you can see it has no picture, it was more before I had a photograph and it was stolen from a sale that was made in the past by an eBay walker.

That no one trusts this "company" pirate all are fakes. Apart from this they do not allow payments by Paypal card only by bank card providing all the data. Unfortunately it is a scam I know for bitter experience.

Libraraptor

Shonisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor Nothing happens, quiet anyway thanks for the information. I just wanted to alert you of an online pirate sales page. Do not worry.

Shonisaurus

I just need the palorchestes from Play Visions big model and the mini tyrannosaurus from Battat Boston Museum. The big size smilodon of Play Visions I already have it in my collection.  :)

As for the andrewsarchus I lost interest in buying another figure that did company that I bought from the UK (of which I am eternally grateful). Therefore I have two Vintage figures left. Two Holy Grails.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: mgaguilar on April 04, 2019, 05:27:30 AM
Quote from: Libraraptor on October 06, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
https://www.any-locker.top/playvisions-play-visions-habitat-earth-palorchestes-prehistoric-mammal-p-3528.html

If this is a true scam please remove the link from your comment.

I am also in favor of eliminating that pirate page, so as to prevent any other member of the forum from buying in that "online store". I would not want any member of the forum to make the same mistake I made in his day.

Shonisaurus

Fortunately, I have already found palorchestes.  :) A "partner" is missing for my Play Visions andrewsarchus and a smilodon Play Visions tawny with no abrasions.

The mini tyrannosaurus rex of Battat seems to me that for the price in which it is sold and its rarity is going to be science fiction to buy it. 

Shonisaurus

I've got my Play Visions smilodon in perfect condition, after you cleared it today. My thanks to Joe and UK without this last member of the forum it would have been impossible for me to get the palorchestes and the smilodon of the precious brand of Play Visions for me one of the best in the toy market and in my specific case of collecting.

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 22, 2019, 03:08:41 PM
I've got my Play Visions smilodon in perfect condition, after you cleared it today. My thanks to Joe and UK without this last member of the forum it would have been impossible for me to get the palorchestes and the smilodon of the precious brand of Play Visions for me one of the best in the toy market and in my specific case of collecting.

Congratulations!

UK

Wonderful news Manuel. The wanted list because just a little bit slimmer now.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: UK on July 22, 2019, 10:27:03 PM

Wonderful news Manuel. The wanted list because just a little bit slimmer now.

Thank you for your words UK I am eternally grateful to you and Joe. I never thought I would have such prehistoric mammal beauties from Play Visions. As you say the list of prehistoric animals sought in my case is decreasing.  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.