News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Arthropoda miniatures: "Amazing Moths".

Started by Jetoar, June 22, 2015, 07:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello partners I have decided to do another arthropoda line in Paleo-Creatures. The first models is:

Atlas Moth (Attacus atlas) scale 1:3.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Kayakasaurus

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Hello partners, I have just finished my second and third models of this line  ^-^.

Eyed Hawkmoth (Smerinthus ocellata). Escale 1:1.

Death's-head Hawkmoth (Acherontia atropos). Escale 1:1.

Jetoar

Hello partners, I have just finished my fourth model of this line  ^-^.

Garden Tiger Moth (Arctia caja). Escale 1:1. Size: 65mm.

Jetoar

Hello partners, I have just finished my fiveth model of this line  ^-^.

Rosy Maple Moth (Dryocampa rubicunda). Escale 2:1. Size: 60mm.

Meso-Cenozoic

Wow, these are really cool! I love giant silk moths and their kin. Isn't the Death's Head Hawkmoth the one they used in the movie, "Silence Of The Lambs"?

One day you'll have to do my favorite giant silk moth -- The Cecropia Moth. It's a real beauty!

Here's a nice pic of her I have saved...

If you're interested in doing the Cecropia one day, I have lots of pics of her from different sides and angles. ;)

Jetoar

Thanks partner, giant silk moths are my favorites too ^-^. Yes, Death's Head  is used in "Sillence of the Lambs". I just start to doing this species of moth because it is really beautiful and spectacular  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hello partners, I have just finished a new figure for this line, following an advice of a partner  ^-^.

Cecropia Moth (Hyalophora cecropia). Escale 1:2. Size of wingspan: 70mm.

Meso-Cenozoic

Oh, he is lovely. Nice job! What do you make these out of?

Jetoar

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on July 13, 2015, 09:23:43 PM
Oh, he is lovely. Nice job! What do you make these out of?

Thanks partner, I am glad that you like it. It is made with a special kind of epoxi clay ^-^.I also sell these figures, so if by any chance you were interested just send me a pm  ^-^.

Jetoar

I have just fineshed new two figures for this line  ^-^.

Tau Emperor (Aglia tau). Escale 1:1. Wingspan: 70mm.

Hummingbird hawk-moth (Macroglossum stellatarum). Escale 1:1. Wingspan: 45mm.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.