News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Completing the PNSO Page

Started by suspsy, January 24, 2019, 02:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Not a long list here, but one of the big toys from the first Age of the Dinosaurs series have yet to be reviewed: the Carcharocles megalodon.

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

The PNSO megalodon is a revision that I hope for you or a member of the forum. In fact I bought that figure on eBay and it will arrive in the coming weeks at the latest in March and it is a very iconic prehistoric animal within the three PNSO revisions that are obviously missing after the hegemonic tyrannosaurus rex.

Ravonium

I've noticed the Age of the Dinosaurs Mei long hasn't been reviewed. If no-one else is planning to, I'd like to do it :)

suspsy

Quote from: Ravonium on August 27, 2019, 03:35:44 PM
I've noticed the Age of the Dinosaurs Mei long hasn't been reviewed. If no-one else is planning to, I'd like to do it :)

Sure, go right ahead.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.