You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistory Resurrection's digital artworks.

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, December 06, 2019, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello all. I hope you are all fine. Some readers of the Dinosaur Toy Forum may have noticed all my futile attempts at image posting before. Well, I FINALLY SUCCEEDED today!!! I am at the seventh sky. And I wanted to celebrate this good news with some of my digital artworks. I love making them during my free time on the 'Paint' application of my Destop computer. Without further ado, here are some of them!!!:

Shonisaurus

Your works of art are pretty good, especially the Ptesaurus and the dinosaur skeleton is a pretty good modern art. These prehistoric dinosaurs and animals impose on me apart from the indominus and the indoraptor.

Prehistory Resurrection

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 06, 2019, 03:18:37 PM
Your works of art are pretty good, especially the Ptesaurus and the dinosaur skeleton is a pretty good modern art. These prehistoric dinosaurs and animals impose on me apart from the indominus and the indoraptor.
Thank you very much Shonisaurus. These are amateur works. I love making them as one of my hobbies. Stay tuned for more!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.