News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yutyrannus's customs

Started by Yutyrannus, June 18, 2012, 05:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

I sometimes like to repaint dull colored figures I have. So I decided to post pictures of them here. So far they are all Bullylands, I don't usually care for the colors chosen for these figures. So far nothing new, but I am planning on repainting the new safari ceratosaurus once I get it. First are Bullyland Ammonite and Chalicothere. Next is the Bullyland Bactrachotomus.

[attachment msg=11866][/attachment]

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

ZoPteryx

Those look cool!  I've never seen a Chalicothere with that pattern, but I think it's my favorite! :)

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Zopteryx on June 18, 2012, 10:00:46 PM
Those look cool!  I've never seen a Chalicothere with that pattern, but I think it's my favorite! :)
Thanks! Since chalicotheres were most closely related to horses, I based the color on zorses.

Yutyrannus

Here is my own model. It's a Chinese Lung egg based on Dragonology.

[attachment msg=14853][/attachment]

Balaur

That Rausuchia head is like the Saurosuchus from Dinosaur Revolution. It loved it's colors. Very cool!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on September 13, 2012, 12:46:05 AM
That Rausuchia head is like the Saurosuchus from Dinosaur Revolution. It loved it's colors. Very cool!
Thanks. Also you obviously know my basis for the colors on the repaint.

Jetoar

Quote from: Yutyrannus on July 26, 2012, 06:48:48 AM
Here is my own model. It's a Chinese Lung egg based on Dragonology.

You have books of drgonology, me to. Well done  ^-^!
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.