News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fix of WWD Postosuchus.

Started by Jetoar, September 20, 2012, 01:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends. The last monday, arrive the postosuchus of my girlfriend but it has a lot of playware.

I decided to fix the postosuchus an this is the fibal result  ^-^.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

juju1305

Quote from: Jetoar on September 20, 2012, 01:52:17 PM
Hello friends. The last monday, arrive the postosuchus of my girlfriend but it has a lot of playware.

I decided to fix the postosuchus an this is the fibal result  ^-^.

wow, this looks fantastic ! Great repainting, nicely done and true to the spirit of the original.

Coke

Jetoar

Thanks friend !, it has lot of play ware  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Balaur

ZoPteryx

You really brought that beat up figure back to life! :)

Jetoar

Quote from: Zopteryx on September 21, 2012, 06:34:20 AM
You really brought that beat up figure back to life! :)

Thanks friend  ^-^. I think that the figure had lot of play ware and it need a repainted yes or yes. Now it is better than before from my point of view.

Jetoar

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on September 21, 2012, 04:07:09 AM
Great job! Very nicley done!

Thanks friend. I have tried that it like as new figure  :).

Ikessauro

Jetoar

Quote from: Ikessauro on September 23, 2012, 03:09:08 PM
What kind of paint did you use?

In this figure, I have used Citadel paints  ^-^.

Ikessauro

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.