You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MUJA (Jurassic Museum of Asturias) Spain.

Started by Jetoar, September 14, 2012, 12:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friend I went to Asturias and Cantabria four years a go and I visited the MUJA.

Outside gardens of MUJA (In the botton Iguanodon reply)

First hall: Triassic age with Plateosaurus.

Herrerasaurus.

Prestosuchus.

Lagosuchus.

Lystrosaurus.

Tanystropheus.

Another view of Plateosaurus where, we can see more ancient reptiles and early dinosaurs ( We can see a Coelophysis skeleton).

Inostrancevia.

Stemmenosuchus.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

Ahh  :D! I'd love to go there.
Very beautiful Herrerasaurus skeleton!

Jetoar

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 14, 2012, 03:17:02 PM
Ahh  :D! I'd love to go there.
Very beautiful Herrerasaurus skeleton!

Yes, the skeletons are cool. I will share more photographs of this museum  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Hello again  ^-^. I have more photographs for us.

Jurassic Hall with a Camarasaurus skeleton.

Close up of Camarasaurus head.

Front view of Camarasaurus (it was the first that i saw a Camarasaurus).

Cladograma of dinosaurs.

Icthyosaurus skeleton.

Jurassic marine fauna.

ZoPteryx

Nice place, and spacious too! :))  Great photos Jetoar!

Tyrannosaurid lover

Where is that museum, is prety cool and awesome skeleton of camra!
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

Jetoar

Finally, I share the last images of MUJA.

The Cretaceos hall with Tyrannosaurus rex copula.

Another view of Tyrannosaurus rex  ^-^.

Close up of Tyarnnosaurus rex skull.

Tyrannosurus rex copula by Raul Martín.

Feathered Velociraptor.

Dromaeosaurus skeleton.

Coloration of dinosaurs (Chasmosaurus for example  ^-^).

Giganotosaurus skull.

Triceratops skull.

Dinosaurs like as birds (Oviraptor inside of its nest).

Deinonychus skeleton ( close up of skull  ^-^).

Skulls and fossil of marine animals of Cretaceous  ^-^.

Coke

Wonderful! I note the museum for a future visit. Thanks for the photos.

tyrantqueen

Regarding the Rex copula scene- the mounted skeletons are interesting but the artwork is awful.  The Rexes both have their gobs wide open and seem to be staring listlessly into space.

Do they really find sex so boring? :P

Jetoar

Quote from: Coke on September 18, 2012, 11:53:44 AM

Thanks  ^-^! If you like skeletons, you should to visit Dinopolis in Teruel and The National Museum of Nature Science in Madrid  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 18, 2012, 12:20:03 PM
Regarding the Rex copula scene- the mounted skeletons are interesting but the artwork is awful.  The Rexes both have their gobs wide open and seem to be staring listlessly into space.

Do they really find sex so boring? :P

I think the same. She doesnt like him  ^-^. She expected something better :P.

Coke

Quote from: Jetoar on September 18, 2012, 07:42:15 PM

Thanks  ^-^! If you like skeletons, you should to visit Dinopolis in Teruel and The National Museum of Nature Science in Madrid  ^-^.

I have a close friend who works at Dinopolis, but for now I haven't had the chance to go. The only museums with skeletons I've visited are the Natural History Museum of NY, the Natural History Museum of Paris and the British Museum.

If I'm honest, the only thing I've seen in Spain have been the paths of dinosaur footprints in La Rioja  :-\

Jetoar

Quote from: Coke on September 18, 2012, 08:00:37 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on September 18, 2012, 07:42:15 PM

I have a close friend who works at Dinopolis, but for now I haven't had the chance to go. The only museums with skeletons I've visited are the Natural History Museum of NY, the Natural History Museum of Paris and the British Museum.

If I'm honest, the only thing I've seen in Spain have been the paths of dinosaur footprints in La Rioja  :-\

Ohhhh You have been in the ANHM of NY. You are a lucky person. I have been in London and Paris and i went to visit their museums. If you have got time, you shoul visit the museums of Spain  ^-^.

Coke

Quote from: Jetoar on September 18, 2012, 11:29:40 PM
Ohhhh You have been in the ANHM of NY. You are a lucky person. I have been in London and Paris and i went to visit their museums. If you have got time, you shoul visit the museums of Spain  ^-^.

Sure. I'll go when I can  :) I just need a car lol

Gryphoceratops

Nice museum!  Also gotta love the Raul Martin art.

Is the feathered "velociraptor" model supposed to be dromaeosaurus instead?  It looks more that way especially when I look at the skeleton the snout looks a little to short to be velociraptor but it could just be the angle.

Jetoar

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on September 19, 2012, 07:48:54 PM
Nice museum!  Also gotta love the Raul Martin art.

Is the feathered "velociraptor" model supposed to be dromaeosaurus instead?  It looks more that way especially when I look at the skeleton the snout looks a little to short to be velociraptor but it could just be the angle.

I think the same. I remembered have been seen in the base Velociraptor but i went four years ago but its snout is to short to be Velociraptor.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.