News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sinclair dinosaurs

Started by Cube, March 11, 2021, 11:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cube

My cable box Sinclair's

Cube

Loon

C @Cube you want to take the image link out of brackets and then put "img" in brackets in front of it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

fixed.   

love the trachodons!

Loon

Nice to see the picture's working! I love the look of all of them together. I have to say, that's an absolute bucket load of Stegosaurs!

Libraraptor

Charming.
I especially like the  Trachodons.

ceratopsian

I don't have any Sinclairs in my collection and I regret it. I think they are less common in the UK.

Shonisaurus

Nice collection. Without a place the most beautiful figures of Sinclair for my humble understanding are the trachosaurus and the ankylosaurus. They are extremely interesting vintage figures. My congratulations.

Lanthanotus

Oh!.... only had a knock off of the Marx Trachodon back in the days, but that Sinclair Trachodon is so much nicer :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.