You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fantazm Toys Baby Secret of the Lost Legend Limited Edition Figure

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 17, 2023, 03:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

DinoFan2010

Not my type of thing, but definitely looks adorbs! I used to watch this film when I was younger!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Gwangi

One of my favorite movies growing up, although having recently re-watched it I question my mother's decision to let me. But that's how it was back then.

Cool toy, but I'm not a big enough fan of the movie to shell out $100 for it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think just about every 80s early 90s dino doc had clips from it in it..lol I watched it as a kid of course and they were pretty realistic at the time.  I can't believe they built a full sauropod animatronic for it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.