News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

LEGO Classic Space

Started by Libraraptor, April 18, 2020, 06:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

free image hosting reviews

"Thanks " to the lockdown I spent a few hours on my attic and rebuilt some of my LEGO Classic Space items.  Childhood came back immediately,  floating me with nostalgia . Best thing  is that my son loves it, too.   ;) ^-^

suspsy

I had the Cosmic Fleet Voyager (the big one). Magnificent set, one of my favourites as a kid. Technically, I still have it, but it's all in pieces in a big bin at my parents', mixed in with other bricks from dozens of other sets.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Lanthanotus

Very nice.... of the shown I only had the little grey one, the big 6985 was just a dream thing.... however, some years later I got the Futuron Monorail... it`s on my partents attic since almost 30 years but I intended to get it to my place once our attic is ready... and I hope the motor is still fine and running :D

Libraraptor

Yeah got the 6985 for christmas,  Keep it like a Treasure ever since.  And I have the Futuron Monorail, too.  I remember how this fresh design would completely blow me away.  I love most of that stuff,  had some Blacktron,  too,  their base 6987 is the  second best LEGO Space der ever made i.m.o., first one being 6985 and second the Monorail.

I highly recommend  building those sets up as a grown up, even if they are lost in lots of bins. When I am up there on the attic I get into an undescribable flow.  Feels like a Time Machine  ^-^

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.