News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Toyscity?

Started by Leyster, July 26, 2020, 09:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyster

Hello, I found on baidu this "Toyscity" brand that, apparenly, sells Sideshow knockoffs. Has anyone got any information on them, and eventually where one can see their range of products?

"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Justin_

I don't know anything about these, but that Styracosaurus looks like a Papo that's been customised to look like the Sideshow one.

SidB

And the T-rex either the Robor original or an Oenux? knock-pff (high quality).

Leyster

Quote from: SidB on July 26, 2020, 06:54:05 PM
And the T-rex either the Robor original or an Oenux? knock-pff (high quality).
I think the Tyrannosaurus is an original one, just happen to share the same self.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Shonisaurus

The styracosaurus from Toyscity looks like a figure of Papo honestly the styracosaurus base is pretty good. What material are these figures made of? Maybe resin?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.