You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Want to start your own Jurassic Park? Over 70 animatronic dinos up for auction

Started by Doug Watson, July 19, 2020, 07:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Watson

DinoToyForum

CityRaptor

So the auction is for outfdated animatronics and fake fossils. Just imagine the shipping to Germany for one of those big fellows!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dinoxels

The Goose sitting on the "Brontosaurus" (Looks like a Giraffatitan or Camarasaurus) is kind of cute.
The company that went bankrupt had an event I went to as a little kid, sad to see them go.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Blade-of-the-Moon

Sadly those dinos are the cheap Asian animatronic ones, they are in every U.S. traveling show anymore.  Usually they are broken down, missing parts, ect.. I've seen those issues myself.  Other places have used them outdoors only to have the foam skin absorb water and destroy the mechanics or another in the U.S. even caught fire.  I just don't see the value in them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.