News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dame Aelis painted bestiairy

Started by Dame Aelis, April 10, 2023, 04:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dame Aelis

/!\ Warning: /!\ As I buy a lot of secondhand lot of figure/toy, I sometimes find myself with Knock off mixed with the real stuff I wanted. Most of those are used for painting practice. I don't actively hunt them (exept in a very few cases) but once they are i prefer to use them ratehr than throwing them. In conclusion, yes, they are going to be A LOT of knock off in this thread. (but in a *sort of*disguise)

*KO Carnegie Brachiosaurus:

Details:

*KO Papo Dimetrodon:

*KO GR Carcharodontosaurus:

Details:

*Others:

I own that broken papo spinosaurus, missing one toe and arm; reborn as a faux bronze satue for decorating miniature game (with a really old school looking sauropod buddy) :

A modified McFarlane GoT Drogon: I receive that one without the head; I salvaged one from a dollar store toy, and repainted the whole plus craft him a little mountain top to keep:

Bookend from two wooden coaster and dollar store dragon figure: (I intend to do some more, since I need those; maybe with bronze dino)