You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I'm taking orders for the just released 6 new Favorite Soft Models.

Started by brettnj, May 15, 2020, 03:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

brettnj

Though we can order again at any time, I'll be submitting the current Favorite site order likely tomorrow, so please consider this the last call for this particular order.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

My buyers are getting all six of these for 9430 yen plus actual shipping from Japan (most of whose will be combined with other orders).

I have them on eBay for $150 including free shipping from Japan (when the post office resumes).

And the first seller to offer them on eBay has them listed for up to $76.99 each with shipping.

Just a bit of (incredulousness (especially since some people are going to buy from him) and) theoretical self promotion...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.