News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shipping

Started by Wallnut, November 22, 2020, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallnut

There is any one who live in USA that can post me toys with cheapest shipping method. I am buying from ebay in a auction but seller only ship USA.İf you accept ı change my address into yours and then he shipps ı immediatly change my adress back then you ship  too my address its a long progress but if you have carnegie carnotosaurus from 2011 and if you want to trade it ship carno to me and get a carnegie tansytroephoes. I losed the auction

NOTE: only figure for carno trade is tanstroephoes.

Syndicate Bias

I don't have the Carno but as long as shipping costs are covered I can be your proxy

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.