News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

What's this? EDAGE Tarbosaurus

Started by Mr. Challenger, March 26, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neosodon

It's not a bootleg if it is better than the original. But I don't think it would turn out to pretty if you put that in Rebor's comment section.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Leyster

"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Loon

Honestly, for like $5, if buy that. But it really doesn't strike me as worth $40. It looks cute, but the Cubone-like skull head look is kinda weird.

Shonisaurus

That triceratops looks strange it looks like it has artificial cardboard jaws, it's like it has a brace, I say it with all due respect it reminds me of frankenstein in triceratops version. It is a figure within what is worthy but honestly passable, I think the price of said figure is very high anyway. That figure would be fine if it were sold in the price range for half of $ 37 since the current price is an excessive price for such a figure.

SidB

A hefty figure for sure, but yeah, overpriced, though the shipping rate sure is attractive.

Irritation

Not gonna lie, it looks like it has rabbies.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.