News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A T. rex day treat!

Started by raderstudios, October 06, 2012, 08:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darylj

Where could I get one of these kits?

ihatefeathers144

It's even better in person, happy T-rex day to all!

TheAllosaur

Awesome! I want to get kits like that.  :-\
Part-time genius!

Jeremy K9

Happy to say I snatched one of these beauties up. I can't wait to get mine back from Martin. :)

Dr. Brad

raderstudios

Quote from: Dr. Brad on October 07, 2012, 04:35:34 AM
Those look beautiful, Jon!

Thanks Brad!  I'm pretty pleased with the way they came out!

-Jon

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have to admit and no insult intended, this is the first kit by you John I have been this interested in. I like the pose , size and overall feel as well..plus it's SUE !  ;D I may just jump on it at the first of November ( should be paid by then..lol )

Dr. Brad

Yes, the fact that Jon based the sculpt on Sue does add a special appeal! Wish the budget allowed for it right now, but it doesn't. But I do look forward to seeing builds of this in the coming months!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Dr. Brad on October 07, 2012, 08:00:38 PM
Yes, the fact that Jon based the sculpt on Sue does add a special appeal! Wish the budget allowed for it right now, but it doesn't. But I do look forward to seeing builds of this in the coming months!

It doesn't help she is the first Rex mount I saw in person either..and I did just finish reading a book on her as well...so her cult status is alive and well in my head right now..lol

Dr. Brad

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 07, 2012, 10:18:33 PM
Quote from: Dr. Brad on October 07, 2012, 08:00:38 PM

It doesn't help she is the first Rex mount I saw in person either..and I did just finish reading a book on her as well...so her cult status is alive and well in my head right now..lol

That would definitely do it!  :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.