News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric creatures & sealife - 2020 NEW CollectA

Started by BramS, September 11, 2020, 03:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BramS

Got them in stock since this week. Really happy with them, today i took some pictures  ^-^

diermodel  <<< Visit my website to see all new CollectA figures. There are also a few new Wild life models including Sloth, Mountaingorilla, Centipede & more   

Prehistoric:
Orthoceras CollectA 88903
Belemnite CollectA 88904
Pleuroceras Ammonite CollectA 88902
Lisowicia bojani CollectA 88894

Still excisting sea animals:
Nautilus pompilius CollectA 88907
Horseshoe crab XL CollectA 88905

Shonisaurus

These marine invertebrates are very detailed and some of them such as the anmonite, pleuroceras and orthoceras of Collecta are very dynamic figures. I count the days to buy those fabulous figures.

As a postscript every day I like the lisowicia bojani from Collecta more, judging by each photograph and video that is made of that figure. It is one of my favorite figures in the second part of dinosaurs of Collecta 2020. Collecta as always does a sensational job.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.